Sunday, April 15, 2012

14 weeks

14 weeks, 3 days




How far along? 14 Weeks, 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs (from 111 to 116.2)
How big is baby? about the size of an apple (4 inches, 2.5 oz)
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? No
Symptoms: headaches
Sleep: still sleeping fine- minus the frequent trips to the bathroom. I've had a couple of dreams of me with a little boy, about 3 or 4 years old. He's precious and has me wrapped around his little finger, so I now really am hoping it's a boy, but I'll be super happy with either. I wake up so happy when I have these dreams!
Best moment this week: 
Miss Anything? margaritas..... I have been thinking how nice it would be to have one of Katie's prickly pear margaritas..... not till next year sadly.
Movement:  I swear I felt something this week!! A few different times I felt a fish-swimming-in-my-belly feeling that made me very aware of my stomach. Definitely not gas... potentially my imagination.
Food cravings/aversions: Craving watermelon and chocolate pudding
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: looking chubby for sure.
Gender prediction: girl, despite my dreams of having a little man, (mainly because of the woman that told me I was pregnant when I was just 5 days along told me she feels like it's a girl, I hold her predictions (intuition?) with more than a grain of salt, and can't wait to find out!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: generally happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Go to the chiropractor! I saw one for the first time this week, and it really has helped. She said that my headaches are coming from tension/alignment in my neck, so her adjustments have helped.
Looking forward to: finding out the gender, and finally looking obviously pregnant to people that don't know me. (i.e. looking like I have a baby bump instead of a beer belly)


No comments:

Post a Comment