Tuesday, May 8, 2012

19 weeks, 1 day


How far along? 19 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:  up 14.5 pounds
How big is baby? The size of a mango, 6.5 inches, 10 ounces
Maternity clothes? yes, almost daily. The days I wear my regular work pants I can't wait to get out of them and throw on pajama shorts when I walk in the door.
Stretch marks? Nope
Symptoms: a little bit of RLS some nights, but nothing too bad.
Sleep: sleeping pretty well
Best moment this week: I love it when I feel my baby kicking inside. It lets me know he's there and doing well. He kicks a little every day, especially in the mornings. Guess he's a morning person, unlike his mother... we may have a problem...
Miss Anything? umm yes. The way my bras used to fit. They are all now so uncomfortable. I know I need to go shopping but really don't want to spend the money when I know I'll just have to do it all over again when they keep growing... Oh the woes of one of the perks of pregnancy!
Movement: oh yes, daily.
Food cravings/aversions: Craving cupcakes with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. Speaking of which, I think they have cooled enough now for the frosting to go on!
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week so far- moody. I've been somewhat emotional, and have to admit there was a day in there that I was crying uncontrollably. Could not stop the tears from coming for anything. 
Weekly Wisdom: 
Looking forward to: my 20 week ultrasound

No comments:

Post a Comment