Saturday, March 10, 2012

11 weeks

March 8th, the first day I felt like I finally had a bump to show off!
How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2.4 lbs (from 111 to 113.4)
How big is baby? The size of a lime. Fingers and toes no longer webbed. Nail beds, tooth buds, and hair follicles are forming.
Maternity clothes? bought a few things but not wearing any yet
Stretch marks? No
Symptoms: a tighter, swollen feeling tummy, morning sickness has subsided, and the headaches that I had for several weeks have also stopped. Feeling great now!
Sleep: In the late afternoon I get pretty tired, and waking up several times in the night. Starting to get a little uncomfortable at night already.
Best moment this week: Noticing a bump that I am proud to sport! Would have also been that our crib that Michael's grandmother got us came in, but it was scratched up thanks to UPS so we will have to return and wait.
Also, Sarah coming to visit! She's my life long friend and came for a weekend getaway. She bought the baby a K'Tan baby carrier, and a case of diapers. We are so blessed!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! The day I found out, on January 22nd-  4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I can't keep a secret that big! Even if you are supposed to wait until the second trimester...
Miss Anything? Margaritas, Coffee, and Sushi!!! Would love to have a few of each right now. 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings/aversions: Junk food, hot dogs, fruit- plums, peaches and cinnamon rolls. (Cinnamon rolls are a fruit, right??)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing at the moment
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far - basically looks like I ate a few too many cupcakes, which is typically the case
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Get a massage! I got a back, neck, and shoulders massage this week with my sister-in-law. It was so relaxing and helped alleviate some of the tension in my muscles. 
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :) Also very excited about feeling movement for the first time, and many months from now when the baby will have hiccups in my tummy. OH and also super excited for my next ultrasound on March 19th! Can't wait to see how my little lime is doing! Or at that point, rather- my little plum!

No comments:

Post a Comment