Tuesday, September 11, 2012

36 weeks 2 days 
Maternity Pics!


How far along? 36 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  150 pounds- up 39 pounds
How big is baby? around 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Yes :(
Symptoms: I actually had an episode this week! Michael and I went to LA Sunday for a training class he had to go to, I tagged along. While he was in class on Monday I went to the mall to get some good shopping in. Around 12:30 I decided to get some lunch and while waiting on the Quiznos employee to wait on the guy behind me before getting my vitamin water in their display case, I started getting weak, shaky, and flush. I dropped down on the ledge they had in front of the drink display. The employees called an ambulance and they came out to check me out. Everything was okay, blood sugar a little low but other than that and making a big scene, I was okay!
Sleep: uncomfortable, even with my body pillows trying to help me out.
Best moment this week:  The maternity photo session was so much fun. Michael and I made a trip to Leander to take pictures at imagecletic photography.
Miss Anything? tummy sleeping
Movement: all the time!
Food cravings/aversions: ice & Snow cones
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Have you started to show yet: yep!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? a little out
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Weekly Wisdom: 
Looking forward to: Meeting my son!






























No comments:

Post a Comment